We work hard to build a relationship of trust with our clients. So Dirran is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting it when it comes to handling your information, we do so carefully and sensibly, and in ways that live up to that trust. Our goal is to help you understand how we use your information to improve our content, products, advertisements, and services.
How We Protect Your Information
We respect your personal information and take steps to protect it from loss, misuse, or alteration. Where appropriate, these steps can include technical measures like firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, unique and complex passwords, and encryption. We also use organizational and physical measures such as training staff on data processing obligations, identification of data incidents and risks, restricting staff access to your personal information
Here’s a short introduction to our privacy practices
what we collect
- Information you give us.
- Information we collect when you contact us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, use our products or devices, or view our advertisements.
- Information we get from other companies who have obtained your consent to share or sell it or have ensured that other companies from whom they have received your information can share it with them and, in turn, with us and/or other companies.
- Information we get from other companies when you visit their websites.
We may combine any and all of this information to help create better products, services, and consumer experiences.We collect the following types of information from you :
- Contact Information: Data elements in this category include names (including nicknames and previous names), titles, mailing address, email address, telephone/mobile number and contact information for related persons (such as authorized users of your account).
- Unique identifiers: Data elements in this category include unique ID number (such as customer number, account number, subscription number, rewards program number), system identifiers (including username or online credentials), device advertisers, advertising IDs and IP address.
Government-issued identification information numbers
Data elements in this category include social security number, driver’s license number and passport number.
Data elements in this category include bank account number and details and payment card information.
Transaction and Commercial Information
Data elements in this category include customer account information, qualification data, purchase history and related records (returns, product service records, records of payments, credits etc.), records related to downloads and purchases of products and applications, non-biometric data collected for consumer authentication (passwords, account security questions), customer service records.
Inferred Information derived from other information listed in this section
We create inferred and derived data elements by analyzing our relationship and transactional information. Data elements in this category include propensities, attributes and/or scores generated by internal analytics programs.
Audio Visual Information
Data elements in this category include photographs, video images, CCTV recordings, Call Center recordings and call monitoring records, and voicemails.
Data elements based on how it is collected include:
- Information collected from consumer programs
- General health and symptom information or product interest
How we use your information
- Send you the products and services you ask for.
- Tell you about our and our marketing partners’ products and services.
- Help us run our sites and services.
- How and when we share your information.
- Create and manage your online account, including access to your online and in-store purchase history.
- Create a profile about you based on the information you provided to us in order to tailor our advertisements to your interests, find your appropriate cosmetics look, skin or hair care routine and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- Assist with product selection and replenishment.
- Post your product reviews.
- Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us.
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, loyalty programs, surveys and other offers.
- Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions).
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies.
- Respond to your questions or requests for information.
- Provide customer service.
- Send transactional messages (such as account statements or confirmations).
- Send marketing communications, survey and invitations.
- Process your payment for the products you buy from us.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set forth above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our products or services we offer our customers.
Your Rights and Choices
Marketing : You can tell us to stop sending you email and text messages by following the opt-out instructions sent with these communications. While we will honor your choices, we may need to keep information to do so. For example, if you tell us to stop sending marketing emails, we will need your email address on file so that our systems remember that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications to that email address.
General requests: To make a request with respect to personal data used for marketing, which would include for example information you provided us as you registered through one of our websites or apps, please contact us.
This website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Store custom user preferences and personalisation data
- Provide you with live, online chat support
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Instagram and Facebook
- Send information to other websites so that advertising is more relevant to you
- Targeted Advertising
We may also use third-party platforms, including platforms operated by social networks, such as Google, Facebook and Pinterest, to show you interest-based ads. We may convert your email address, telephone number or other information into a unique value which can be matched by those third parties with a user on their platform or with other data they may have collected from you. This matching allows interest-based ads to be delivered on those platforms.
You may provide your mobile phone number in order to receive text message alerts containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions (“Text Messages”). We do not charge a fee for you to receive Text Messages from us
We keep the information you provide for the duration of our relationships, plus a reasonable period in order to be able to run regular deletion routines or to take into account the applicable statute of limitation period or if required under mandatory applicable law. If you wish to receive marketing communications, we will keep the information necessary to send you these communications following the end of our customer relationship or following their collection, if you are a prospective customer.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
How To Contact Us
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.